printing word (*.doc) files from Linux/Samba clients to a NT print server

Wilson H Yau wilson at coms.com
Tue Dec 12 18:30:28 GMT 2000

Hi all!  I am using Linux workstation with Samba running on it.  As most
people still keep sending to me emails with attached Micro$oft type
documents.  Is there any way to print them out without installing WINE
or VMware (and  Windows & Office) on my machine?

Some people said to me that I could dump all MS files to a NT print
server with using Samba, is it plausible?  If yes, how to do that?

Many thanks for your help...help me to keep away from being forced to
purchasing expensive proprietary software.

Thanks again!