domainuser.map ;domaingroup.map

Affuso Giovanni giovanni.affuso at almaitalia.it
Mon Dec 11 20:09:49 GMT 2000

Dear,
have You solution a my problem, because I want change the my PDC from WinNT
to Linux, but in my network I have totality of PC with Win2000 and the it
is very important the the user are domain administrators?
My release of samba is 2.0.7 official
and  on tehst 2.2.alpha .
Thanks in advance

At 08.33 11/12/2000 -0600, Gerald Carter wrote:
>Affuso Giovanni wrote:
> >
> > Dear Everybody,
> > Please, can You explain me  the use and the correct syntax of
> > this 3 parameters:
> > domaingroup.map  domainuser.map   localgroup.map?
> > Thanks in advanced.
>
>They do not exist in the HEAD (or SAMBA_2_2 code).
>Our copy of the SAMBA_TNG branch is only there as a repository
>to harvest code from at the moment (further development of that
>branch has been assumed by the TNG folks (samba-tng.org).
>

>Cheers, jerry
>--
>    /\  Gerald (Jerry) Carter                     Professional Services
>  \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
>        http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org
>        http://www.plainjoe.org/                     jerry at plainjoe.org
>
>        "...a hundred billion castaways looking for a home."
>                                 - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )

Giovanni Affuso
Alma Italia S.r.l.
c.so Vercelli 387, Torino