Displaying Multiple Samba Domains?

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 11 08:02:35 GMT 2000

What you are asking for is domain trust relationships.

BTW: Domain Logons in Win9x and WinNT/2000 is _very_ different,
infact the Win9x logon is realy not a domain logon, it's merely
a domain authentication.

The FAQ should tell when domain trust relationships is intended
to be suppported.

You would be far better off putting everyone in the same domain.

--Anders

--

--Anders

Anders C. Thorsen