docs & samba 2.2.x

Paul Williams paul at slaterandson.com
Sat Dec 9 20:54:13 GMT 2000

I just started using Samba as a PDC using code from the CVS tree (approx 12/1/2000).  I'm noting that the docs seem to be pretty far behind development, and I was wondering if someone could give me a "heads up" on what to expect in the way of errors.  So far I have only found that, while one can get a user/group list from samba (when setting perms on NT) it doesn't set the SID on the NT box appropriately.

I'm also curious what config values are moot/added in the newer builds, as there seem to be a few anomolies there.

Thanks for all your work, Samba team!

Yours
Paul