Viewing samba box fun

Mauricio Tavares raub at gator.net
Fri Dec 8 20:53:12 GMT 2000

	I am running samba 2.0.3 in my Dec 5000/25 running netbsd 1.4.1.  When I
got my samba setup to work, I could see it from the windows 95 and the
windows NT boxes.  A few days later (today) I found I cannot see it from
the windows 95 boxes but I have no problem seeing/accessing the Dec from
the NT 4.0 server.  All thse machines are in the same room connected to the
same hub and can ping each other to their heart's content.  In fact, I can
telnet to the samba box all day.

If I sound clueless it is because I am.  I mean, why would that happen?