NT Domain Aurhentification for routrer control

Sewa Makhinya loki at paco.net
Fri Dec 8 10:16:19 GMT 2000

Hello Simo,

>> Ok, proxy is very good thing. But I'd like complete task without using
>> any kind of proxy servers.
>>
>> Another idea is to write an script that will run every 5 minutes (or
>> every minute) and determine name of the user on every machine in
>> domain. It is not very beautiful, but it may works. If only it is
>> possible - so, how to determine name of the user logged in from
>> machine with given name (or hostname, or IP)?
SS> try smbstatus utility!

smbstatus succesfully shows curren connections with my linux box
running samba, but afaik it cannot tell who is logged in to specific
machine. Am I wrong?

--
CY / Best Regards, Sewa Makhinya, System Administrator of Aricol-Ukraine
www.mobile.odessa.ua|loki at paco.net|ICQ14035202|+380487770708/+380674838648