Joining a Samba 2.2.0Alpha1 domain from Windows 2k

Guy Jayme Admin. Unix/Reseau C.O.M. Guy.Jayme at com.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Dec 7 20:37:12 GMT 2000

Hi,

At Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:14:08 -0500 Hazen Valliant-Saunders wrote :

I am currently using 2.2.1-prealpha and having troubles with w2k all the
time. 2.2.0-PREALPHA configured as a PDC and working fine for NT4-SP5.
First off i've created all the machines and users like i should and then
connected with all of my NT4 clients (No problem works beautifully!!)
However the errors i get with W2k are perdominantly "Conflicts with an
existing set of credentials"

We have installs Samba-2.2 Alpha and we encounter the same problem that Hazen
with same messages. We read any valid answer on the list, is there one of
them?
 With don't a log  level of 10 we have anything finds
which can switch us?
Is what there is people who arrive has to correctly join the field With a
W2K?

Any help would be appreciable
Thank you

Jayme Guy Administration reseau & hpux