NT Domain Aurhentification for routrer control

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Thu Dec 7 19:43:48 GMT 2000

Sewa:
Ahhhh, the plot thickens.....The logon.bat file within the netlogon share
only gets run when a user logs into a Samba controlled domain...However,
this same functionality is supported by NT, I've just not done it before.
But I know from looking at Win 2000 server it has a place for a batch file
name to be executed when a user is authenticated against the domain server.

Other than that, I'm fresh out of answers... :(  I'll have to defer to the
gurus on the list...

HTH

James