Quantum Snap Server and Samba NT Domain

Jonathan W Miner jminer at mcfly.sanders.lmco.com
Thu Dec 7 13:12:52 GMT 2000

Not entirely on topic, but we found that Snap Servers have some internal
limit on the number of users/group that it will download.  In one of our
NT domains, it only downloaded the "a" and "b" entries.  On a much
smaller domain, it downloaded everyone.

Since we intended to use the server in the smaller domain, we did no
further testing.

--
Jonathan Miner
LM-Xpress: jonathan.w.miner at lmco.com
Phone: 603 885 UNIX - Fax: 603 885 3850
USmail: PO Box 868, NCA01-3719, Nashua, NH 03061-0868