A newbie question

Peter Leif Rasmussen plr at tt.dk
Thu Dec 7 10:30:15 GMT 2000

This worked perfectly, so thank you very much for your help. Now I at least
have _something_ working :-)

Checking /etc/printcap I found it only had one line with:

lp:

And nothing more. Upgrading with the smb-client rpm from Mandrake's site
didn't help, but now I have some leads and something working so I'll try to
figure it out.

Thank you so much,

Peter