A newbie question

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Wed Dec 6 18:10:46 GMT 2000

You're in luck, you have found another Linux-Mandrake user. I saw in the
expert list a post that said that the samba-client package is broken
regarding printing in LM7.2. New packages are available at
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~tkamppeter/packages/

I haven't tried these yet ....

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering           http://www.cae.co.za
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za