Querying Printers

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Tue Dec 5 12:01:56 GMT 2000

David Bannon "aprint" page has a very good solution.
We are using it (with +600 ws and samba 2.0.7 ) and manage the
accounting with an external database.
note: use LPRng.

http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/about/admin/aprint/aprint.html

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    948 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  948 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/