W2k and SMB Problems

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Dec 5 01:24:43 GMT 2000

At 09:35 PM 04/12/2000 -0400, Newman wrote:
>Please ,
>    Can someone really tell what they did  to make current cvs work with W2K?
>    I am tryng cvs version everyday and I can not join a domain with w2k.

My test setup here has worked for some time (apart from a breif period just
before the alpha2 snapshot). I have not tested it for a week or so, I'll
update my cvs and test it again. let you know what I find.

There can be no doubt that a number of people find it a problem, we have
not yet been able to work out what the difference between those who work
and those who don't.

Richard Sharp was comparing my logon log file with his (unsuccessful) one
but I have not heard how he got on.

David
David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au