another error joining samba with w2k

sp gandalf at rss.cz
Mon Dec 4 11:37:25 GMT 2000

This is just to add few things. Samba creates account properly both in
/etc/passwd and /etc/shadow and adds the workstation into the smbpasswd
file. However, it has the 'D' option. After the second try to join the
samba domain, the 'D' option in the workstation line of the smbpasswd
file disapears, but the error remains the same.

s.p.