win2000 and NTFS support

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Thu Aug 31 23:23:14 GMT 2000

The Win 2000 support works, mostly, as long as it is not the PDC. I am using
the latest release, not TNG, and am serving files to a real mixed bak including
win 2k.  I use a little NT box as the PDC and Linux/SAMBA for the main
filestore. The authentication is the NT 4.0 PDC (SECURITY=DOMAIN), however
everything else is Linux. The software RAID works very well in this
configuration.

Hope this helps...

Mike Westkamper