Samba TNG "Windows NT Terminal Server" Possible / Not possible ?

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Thu Aug 31 01:08:49 GMT 2000

Win2k TS licensing will run on the local machine, as long as there is NOT A WIN2K
PDC. My PDC is a NT4 (not for long ;) ). The local machine is a member of its
domain. Finished installing the TS cal's, you first must activate the licensing
server on the local machine and enter the licenses there. I see no reason why
Samba won't work.

Jerry Vonau