Searching the archives?......

Anatoly Ivanov avi at levi.spb.ru
Wed Aug 30 18:16:42 GMT 2000

Ok,
maybe it's a good idea to put the message on the
site like "we need an observer who will track
the development news and publish 'em on the site"?

Leaving www site untouched while developers are working
and there're (AFAIK) a lot of news in not the best idea -
it looks like project is dead and the only one thing
which goes on is T-shirts :)

---
wbr,
avi.