EARN MONEY!!

ULISES MUNERA c9704044 at cutb.edu.co
Tue Aug 29 05:40:51 GMT 2000

Hi,
I've just joined Multikredits.com, a new company that allows
Internet users -like you and me- to earn money for all of our
online activities. The more people that join the program
using your user name the more money you can earn. It is a
serious Company with a revolutionary value proposition to
its members.

Joining Multikredits.com is fast, easy and absolutely free!
And, as long as you live in one of the countries listed in
their subscription page, you can earn Kredits and get paid
by multiKredits.

Take a few minutes to join and start earning money
immediately! Just click here http://multikredits.com/cgi-bin/db2www/welcome.d2w/multikredits?ID=ZEUSII
and you will automatically become part of my Personal
Network. You'll see all the details when you visit their
web site.