Samba TNG "Windows NT Terminal Server" Possible / Not possible ?

Pascal OFFREDO poffredo at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 2 11:48:59 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm new with samba TNG and i'd like to know if it's possible with samba-tng-2.5 to do the following project :

I'm using a Windows NT terminal server box and linux/samba box.

Samba server would act as a PDC and a LDAP server.
NT terminal server as a BDC (because when you install TSE choices are : PDC, BDC or standalone ... I think that what i want to do could not work if choice standalone).

I'd like that people connecting to TSE could authenticate against PDC/LDAP server.

Is it possible to do it with the current version of samba-tng ?

regards

poffredo at club-internet.fr