Forcing Password Change

Henning Eiben eiben at busitec.de
Thu Aug 24 11:47:24 GMT 2000

Well, the distribution should not matter. I would use something like KIX or
if you want more functionality you could use VBS. You should take a look at
the Windows Scripting Host, which allows you to run a lot of scripting
languages (including perl!).

--
Henning Eiben
eiben at busitec.de                               busitec GmbH