Join NT/win2000 into a Samba Domain

Edward Schernau ed at schernau.com
Thu Aug 24 08:15:20 GMT 2000

Paul J Collins wrote:

>     David> hey, come on, we saw last week that Microsoft staffers
>     David> monitor this list, you want to hurt their feelings or
>     David> something ?
>
> The only people who care about Windows 9x are the poor bastards
> flogging the dead horse that is Windows Millennium Edition.

Or the millions of users in the corporate world who don't have
the cash or the need to upgrade to the latest MS shovelware.  Face
it Win9x is here, still, and will be.  This "we only support NT,
tough luck" idea is just a ridiculous conceit.
Edward Schernau,		mailto:ed at schernau.com
Network Architect		http://www.schernau.com
RC5-64#: 243249			e-gold acct #:131897