Shared Printer

Tom Hallewell hallewellt at rfa.org
Tue Aug 22 12:59:14 GMT 2000

That's got to be the ONLY problem we DIDN'T experience when setting ours up
;-)
I would try explicitly defining the lpq and lprm commands, maybe it's
defaulting to something yucky...
Tom Hallewell
Radio Free Asia

[burmese1]
   comment = burmese1 printer
   valid users = @burmese @techops
   path = /var/spool/samba
   printer = burmese1
   public = yes
   writable = no
   printable = yes
   lpq command = lpq -P%p
   lprm command = lprm -P%p %j
   printer driver = HP LaserJet 5/5M PostScript
   printer driver location =\\%h\PRINTER$