NT PDC /and/ fileserving on the same Unix machine?

John Weber jweber at math.cudenver.edu
Tue Aug 15 18:45:17 GMT 2000

Hi,
I'm using tng2.6 tarball.
referring to item 1) below, I have an NT box that logs into the domain OK
but when I log into the local NT machine and try to access the shares on
the samba box, I get prompted for username and password and the ones that
work for domain logon don't work here. I've attached my smb.conf.

Is this kind of file sharing to be expected? If so, what's the trick?

--
John S. Weber

System Administrator
Center for Computational Mathematics