Default IE preferences

LEYMARIE Gerard LEYMARIE_Gerard at accor-hotels.com
Wed Aug 2 12:25:54 GMT 2000

"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ProxyEnable", 1 ,"REG_BINARY"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ProxyServer", "your.proxy.adresse:proxy_port"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ProxyOverride", ";<local>"