Default IE preferences

James Nord teilo at cdt.luth.se
Wed Aug 2 10:25:48 GMT 2000

There are 2 ways I know of - possibly more.

1) Download the IE customization kit, there you can change almost
everything about the browser,
Home page, Proxy, Logo, IE Browser String...

Then you would need to roll this out onto the machines you use (and will
need to be re-done for each upgrade of IE IIRC)

2) Use NT Policies, and set them up with the defaults you want for IE.
I can't help you much here but searching the samba archive will tell you
how to set them up and searching microsoft will get you the default
policy files for you to change (and also the policy editing tool
poledit)

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams