Samba 2.0.7 PDC not updating user list

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Tue Aug 1 11:26:42 GMT 2000

In the old TNG version I have seen these symptoms in the case were a user was
removed from the system password file. In this case you do not see a complete
list but you see a truncated list, it stops at the user who no longer exists.
Could that be your problem? If so the simply remove any non-existant UNIX users
from smbpasswd. I have no idea if it is the same in 207.

Greg

Greg Dickie
Just A Guy
greg at discreet.com