Samba TNG-2.5 and NT Server tools

Kyle Peterson kyle_peterson1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:49:35 GMT 2000

The corresponding unix user exists in my /etc/passwd, and I've put him in
the domainusers UNIX group and mapped it do "Domain Users". Then I try to
add the user to the sam database with user manager for domains and I get a
"access denied" error when I am another domain admin other than root. If I
try it when I am root I get a error about the user already existing in a
group. I've mapped root to "Administrator" and put him in the "Domain
Admins" group.

thank you.