Compilation Problems Samba TNG-2.5 --with-profile

Matt Monacelli mam1281 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Sat Apr 29 18:43:51 GMT 2000

I mistyped - my netlogon is not writable, and my profile share
is.  Win9x is a pain, but not much I can do at the moment.  Grr.  Also,
I know my machine is slow (DEC Multia) but it takes an enormous amount
of time to perform SAMBA operations - accessing shares, logging in,
etc.  I remember with Samba 2.0 it was always quick (no noticeable
lagging).  Just a note...

Matthew A. Monacelli                 mam1281 at rit.edu
Software Support Rep (Mac Team)      Cell: (716)734-1379
ITS Technical Support Services       Helpdesk: 475-HELP(4357)
Rochester Institute of Technology
"...Linux is free only if your time has no value!"