Anyone else having printing problems with Samba TNG 2.5 Alpha?

Paul J Collins pjdc at eircom.net
Sat Apr 29 15:39:27 GMT 2000

    Richard> Hi,
    Richard> While I have kludged around my problem, I am wondering if
    Richard> I should spend any effort to investigate this?

    Richard> Is anyone else having problems with Samba TNG and printing?

I've been able to add the printer to the server from a workstation and
upload the drivers.  The printer appears in the Printers folder on the
server, and it seems to be shared, but the share does not appear in
the server when I browse into it.

I'm using lpd printing at the moment.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD