I don't know what's wrong :(

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Fri Apr 28 20:04:27 GMT 2000

Rafa³ Szcze¶niak wrote:

> I start each daemon using shell script, but netlogond, lsarpcd
> and samrd don't work.
Don't know about your problem, but in /sambasourcetree/source/sript you
will find samba-init.d, which will start all your necessary daemons. No
need to write your own shellscript.

> They do not create sockets in
> var/locks/.msrpc. Interesting is, that there's no error or warning
> msg in log files. They seem to just start and exit immediately.
> Below are output of my testparm and log.samrd.
> Am I so stupid to miss something obvious ? Help !
> I read many good things about samba-tng after recent bug-fixes.
> It's hard to believe, that for most of you samba-tng works
> fine, and for me - not.
Get's the log files created?

Cu

--
Watch our projects at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte!
GGI-TV, KSamba, PXTools, Samba TNG FAQ, myWebalizer