I don't know what's wrong :(

Rafał Szcześniak rfs at aw.com.pl
Fri Apr 28 17:58:36 GMT 2000

I start each daemon using shell script, but netlogond, lsarpcd
and samrd don't work. They do not create sockets in
var/locks/.msrpc. Interesting is, that there's no error or warning
msg in log files. They seem to just start and exit immediately.
Below are output of my testparm and log.samrd.
Am I so stupid to miss something obvious ? Help !
I read many good things about samba-tng after recent bug-fixes.
It's hard to believe, that for most of you samba-tng works
fine, and for me - not.

thx for ANY help

BTW: What the var/locks/unexpected.tdb file is for ?