Domain users under Win2K and Samba TNG

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Thu Apr 27 15:34:29 GMT 2000

OK,

How do I create a group, like Domain Users?

I want to allow anyone who is logging onto the domain from Win2K to run

   net time \\server /s /y

But they need the right to change the time on the Win2000 System.

I would like to allow the group DOMAIN\Domain Users to do this. How do I
create the group and add all users to it?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course