Compiling Latest NT Domain Controller Code

jahall at nea.org jahall at nea.org
Thu Apr 27 21:44:15 GMT 2000

I have downloaded the latest NT Domain controller code from the samba.org
using the following command

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at samba.org:/cvsroot co -r BRANCH_NTDOM samba

When I completed the download I went to the directory I downloaded the files
to /usr/src/samba and there is not a file named configure.

I am running RedHat 6.1 and according to the instructions that I have, in
order to compile the source, I must use ./configure followed by make and then
make install.

Have I just missed something here, am I downloading the source code
incorrectly, etc?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jay Hall