Samba-TNG 2.5 and printing

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Thu Apr 27 05:24:20 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have looked further at the printing problem I am seeing with TNG 2.5. It
occurs with at least Win95 clients. Is anyone else seeing it?

What I am seeing is that the "print command = lpr -r -P%p %s", but when
this is retrieved by lp_printcommand(snum) it comes back as "lpr -r -P %s".

A quick hack to code print command to the above string in
printing/printing.c makes it work, so now I have to look further and figure
out what is going wrong.

Will look at it tomorrow.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course