Cannot log on: C000019B

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 27 08:29:05 GMT 2000

On 2000.04.27, in <20000427031035.N14031 at smack.uchicago.edu>,
	"David Champion" <dgc at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Trying to log into a workstation controlled by a Samba "PDC", NT gives
> me an error:
> 	The system can not log you on (C000019B).  Please try again or
> 	consult your system administrator.
>
> I'm running 2.0.7 on Solaris 8.  This didn't happen with my previous
> Samba build, taken from the CVS on March 23.

Actually, I see the solution in the FAQ, but I wonder why this
occurred.  Does it happen any time I change versions, or only when
jumping from development code to release?  (And why, if you don't
mind?)

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

--
-D. dgc at uchicago.edu    "The beaver's powerful jaws are capable of felling
    ENSA FORCE/		 blue spruce in less than ten minutes and proved,