joining samba-tng2.5 to NT4 domain

Pieter Grimmerink p.grimmerink at home.nl
Wed Apr 26 09:41:05 GMT 2000

Thanks for the hint. Might increase the performance of my working setup. But
this was not the problem in the failing setup :-)

To refresh everyone's memory;

joining a samba-tng 2.5 workstation to an NT4 controlled domain fails,
error during joining.

(joining a samba-tng 2.4 workstation to an NT4 controlled domain produced no
errors while joining, but did not result in a working machine account)

Best regards,

Pieter