Samba 2.06 as PDC with Windows 2000/Win2k as client

Jamie ffolliott jffolliott at home.com
Mon Apr 24 20:17:54 GMT 2000

Hi Nicholas,

You'll need to experiment with SAMBA_TNG to get the domain logon
functionality for Windows 2000 clients.  Samba 2.0.7 is mainly a file/print
server for W2K clients, and contains outdated Domain Logon support for NT4
clients.

TNG alpha releases are at ftp://samba.org/pub/samba/alpha/
See FAQ at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/

Jamie