Samba 2.06 as PDC with Windows 2000/Win2k as client

Nicholas Waltham nwaltham at wwf.org.co
Mon Apr 24 18:16:44 GMT 2000

Hi All,
 I have Samba 2.06 running happily, with encrypted passwords controling
a primary domain with Windows 95/98 and NT4 clients. Today I upgraded one
of the laptops to Windows 2000, and I cannot log on to the domain. If I
log on to its local domain, and navigate the network neighbourhood to
the server, I can log on and see the files, so there is no problem with
communication with the server. So how can I make Windows 2000 join the domain
and work like all the other computers.

Thanks in advance,
Nicholas Waltham