samba tng ignores %U

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Mon Apr 24 08:02:10 GMT 2000

:-)
> another side-interest:
> http://advogato.org/person/lkcl.
Interesting project! Thanks for the hint. I read freshmeat as often i can,
but slashdot is not so interesting for me. This side looks very promissing.

> > > hooray, good.  because i am using insure, and it's so slow that the
> > > pipe-connections time out!
> > Ahh, you need a faster computer! :-)
>
> as if 192mb ram, 400-p2 isn't enough, what you think i have to have a
> dual 500-p3 compaq job to do this stuff????
Would'nt it be nice to have such a machine? :-)
I have a Pentium 133 here at home for testing samba and developing ksamba,
but at work i have a PIII/500 laptop. The last time a work more and more
with the laptop! :-)

Cu