Bugreport template and description file

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Tue Apr 18 19:52:12 GMT 2000

	A lot of people on this list aren't using new EMail programs.
Chances are, anyone on a proprietary Unix who isn't using Netscape mail or
the horrid CDE mailer is using incredibly ancient version of mailx, mail or
pine.  (it's not just mail programs, either... for example, HP-UX 10's
sed(1) doesn't seem to have been updated since the early 1980's)

	Most of these programs don't even grok MIME at all, let alone file
attachments (if they did, people wouldn't be complaining about HTML emails,
since all MUAs I've seen send them as multipart/alternate, providing a
text/plain version as well as the text/html one).