nt workstation cannot log into samba domain, comtinued.

Jason C. North jnorth at bizblast.com
Tue Apr 18 15:53:30 GMT 2000

OK,
	I have traced the problem.  When the workstation is added to the domain, it
is trying to change its password.  This fails, leaving the smb passwd for
the workstation trust account in its initial value.  So the question is,
what directive do I need to set in smb.conf to allow the workstation to
update its password when it is added to the domain?

Jason C. North
BizBlast.com Security Administration
303-893-4053 xt 214