strange problem with TNG

Lanny Baron lnb at cybertouch.org
Sat Apr 15 10:52:38 GMT 2000

    Hello,
I just installed TNG and when I had setup NT, I did it as a standalone
(NT4-Server). Here is the strangeness. When booting up NT, I have two
choices for domain. The machine name of the NT server and the DOMAIN
name. If I select the DOMAIN name, it says "cannot log you in as the
domain is unavailable". If I choose the local name of the NT box, it
logs me in and I can see the network and use the shares on the network.

What is going on that it would say the domain (name of domain) is
currently unavailable?

Thanks for your help,

Lanny Baron