Categorize email messages from this server???

Greer, Joe JGreer at csicorp-us.com
Fri Apr 14 11:34:18 GMT 2000

Hi,

Who do I make the recommendations for the way messages are delivered from
this list server?  I would like to request that all messages from this list
server contain a string so that they cam be sorted into a different folder
than the rest of my email.

Thanks,
Joe Greer
Network Administrator
CSI Industrial Systems Corp.

-- It was once said that if you put 1000 programmers in a room with 1000
computers for 1000 days with a $100 million dollar budget, they would
produce an operating system as stable and robust as UNIX. Thanks to Windows
2000, we know this is not true.

As of 12/28/98:
(Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all
non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
downloading archival fee in the amount of $1000 US. E-mailing denotes
acceptance of these terms.)