Samba-tng 2.3 .samedit/connectivity issues

Karl Rossing karl at marvin.ERTW.ca
Thu Apr 13 20:39:38 GMT 2000

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Kelly Smelser wrote:

<SNIP>
>         echo -n "Starting samrd"
>         daemon /opt/samba-tng/sbin/sarmd -D
         daemon /opt/samba-tng/sbin/samrd -D

> /tmp/.msrpc/.samr/agent failed:  Connection refused"  Any suggestions?
I'm getting the same error. For myself, i think that i did not set up the
trust accounts properly. I'm trying to configure a samba BDC with an NT
PDC. http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/faq/configuration.php3
explains how to create the trust's. I';'m gonna give it a try and let you
know.

Karl