Stable versions

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Thu Apr 13 17:24:58 GMT 2000

Jan ©embera wrote:

> Hi,
> what's happening with stable branch? Will developers release any stable
> version soon? Should we expect some features like userlist reading from
> workstation (individual access control etc.) in stable branch?

2.0.7 due "soon" (as soon as I've nailed all outstanding
bugs). It was going to be this week but another bug came up
I have to get fixed. Expect it within weeks or less.

2.0.8 will have the userlist reading and ACLs and NT
printer driver support. Due... "whenever" :-).

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team