Missing } in locking/locking.c

Lonnie J. Borntreger lonnie at borntreger.com
Thu Apr 13 17:07:54 GMT 2000

The inet_aton problem appeared before.  You should be able to solve it
(until fixed by the overworked samba team) by adding -lresolv on the LIBS =
line of the Makefile.in and re-configuring, or directly into the Makefile.

I seem to remember back when this happened before, there eventually was a
change that removed the need for -lresolv, I just don't remember what that
change was.

Lonnie Borntreger