Win 2000 and domains...

Oliver Stockhammer oliver at hydraweb.com
Thu Apr 13 15:14:51 GMT 2000

Hello,
	I was just wondering if you guys had plans to be able to control
win 2000 domains as well.  As I understand it, M$ has designed the 2000
server platform to be either a peer to peer controller (no more BDCs) or a
standalone server.  The implication of this is that the if you have a
2000 server as a controller, it will act as a PDC on the same level as
the Samba PDC.   How does samba fit into all of this, if at all?  I'd
be really sad if we can no longer control Windows domains from a Unix
box.

Take Care,
Oliver
--
'   Oliver Stockhammer     /      Hydraweb Technologies       '