samba-tng-alpha-2.2.tar.gz

David Allan Finch david.allan at finch.org
Mon Apr 10 11:36:46 GMT 2000

Johan Hedin wrote:

> They do. The options are used by us who like to have the binaries
> (/usr/local) on read only NFS/AFS.

Perhaps it should be made clear that these are used to
override the default values, because I almost used
them to override /usr/local/samba/lib to /opt/samba/etc.
I did not only because I was seeing if this version built.

--
   /     The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
/\|/\    against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
\___/    david.allan at finch.org - http://www.vger.demon.co.uk