request not supported (setgroups call)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sun Apr 9 01:29:36 GMT 2000

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Philip Quinney wrote:

> Luke,
>
> I'm sure everybody understands that TNG really is not compatible with win9x
> but a large number of people support networks that have both 9x and NT.

*sigh*.  yeah, i know.  i can't help my pathological hatred of 9x, i
respect DOS with MSCLIENT 3.0 more than 9x.  i'll try to keep it under
control, plus the other samba team members keep me in line, not just you
:)

> Anyway, the work you and the samba team are doing is great - keep it up.

thx phil.

p.s. i know what the setgroups problem is, it's gonna take a while to fix.