request not supported (setgroups call)

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Sat Apr 8 18:50:20 GMT 2000

You didn't read what you quoted of what he said.

Win9x systems aren't domain clients. You - the user - can authenticate
against a domain server, load your profile and run login scripts. But the
system itself doesn't login to the domain, like NT systems do. Thus, no
need to create entries in smbpasswd for win9x systems.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/